Truths Concerning Effective Promotions and Marketing
- The more events you promote, the less important each event becomes.
- The more promises you make, the lower the chance you can deliver.
- The more announcements you make from a platform, the less people hear.
- The more handouts you add to the pile, the harder it is for people to find what they’re looking for.
- The more logos you create, the less cohesive the overall church or organizational identity becomes.
- The more space-filler posts you publish to your Facebook or Instagram account, the more out-of-touch each update is perceived to be.